Manages two surgery center joint ventures with Yale New Haven Hospital, with more than 250 physicians on staff performing 12,000 procedures annually.
- Surgery Center Administrator for HealthSouth Corporation
- Director of Clinical Operations for a 17-facility outpatient rehabilitation company in Connecticut
- Adjunct faculty member in a graduate allied health degree program and has lectured internationally on orthopedic rehabilitation
- B.S. in Physical Therapy, Quinnipiac University
- Master of Business Administration, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Connecticut Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers (CAASC)