ASC Development in Pennsylvania
CSA is expanding its presence in the Pennsylvania market.
We’ve identified Pennsylvania as a key growth market for ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs). As part of our expansion, we’re seeking to partner with health systems in Pennsylvania to evaluate opportunities to develop ASCs under our joint-venture business model.
- A Team of Seasoned and Experienced Experts: The average tenure of our executive team is greater than a decade. With our expertise and industry knowledge, we can be your guide throughout the entire ASC development journey.
- Fair and Sustainable Business Terms: CSA typically owns a minority equity stake in each project while performing day-to-day management duties for a fair management fee.
- CSA Is 100% Independent: As a private and unconflicted company, we focus on delivering solutions tailored to our partners. We are not beholden to private equity investors, bankers, publicly traded corporations, or insurance companies.
- Clinical Excellence: Together with our surgeon and hospital partners, we implement evidence-based practices, advanced technology and stringent quality measures to ensure outstanding clinical and operational outcomes. This year, 5 of our partnered ASCs were named on the “Best Surgery Centers” list by The Leapfrog Group and our ASCs have a consolidated 97% Top-Box patient experience rating.
- Long-Term Relationships: We don’t build and “flip” surgery centers. CSA has a record of structuring innovative partnerships that are built on trust, strategic alignment and long-term engagements.
- Clinical Service-Line Expertise: We operate ASCs that excel in orthopedics, total joint arthroplasty, spine surgery, otolaryngology, ophthalmology, and GI. CSA is also prepared to launch an outpatient cardiovascular service-line.
- Turnkey Development and Management Solutions: We provide seamless management to bring value and convenience to our partners. A comprehensive suite of services includes site selection, surgeon syndication, facility planning, construction management, licensing, hiring, onboarding staff, vendor relations, revenue cycle, HR, financial analysis, accounting, and long-term management.
- Proven Financial Success: We recognize the importance of financial success in your ASC venture. Leveraging our expertise in revenue cycle management, strategic financial planning and payer negotiations, we help maximize profitability and return on partner investment.
Pennsylvania is home to a dynamic healthcare environment that is poised for disruption. With the enactment of SB 818 into law, ASCs now have more opportunities for growth than ever, particularly in orthopedics and cardiovascular services.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you or your team to discuss your market needs, and to develop strategies and solutions that can help accelerate market share growth for you.
We invite you to download a case study that highlights how one of our health system partners expanded its ASC portfolio from one to seven surgery centers and a world class orthopedic institute over our 13-year relationship.
Please complete the fields below to download the case study.