Manages the HHC Southington Surgery Center on the Bradley Memorial campus of The Hospital of Central Connecticut in Southington, CT and was involved with its establishment. This joint venture with Hartford HealthCare and several area physicians supports 31 surgeons with three operating rooms and one procedure room, providing a range of outpatient orthopedic, spine and pain management procedures.
- Administrator at the Glastonbury Surgery Center — led the effort to establish the center and achieve accreditation, state licensure and CMS certification
- More than 20 years of experience in the perioperative arena, with the last 16 years in management and administration of freestanding surgery centers
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN)
- Connecticut Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers (CAASC)
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Patient Safety Organization (ASCPSO)
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (ASCA)