Oversees ophthalmology and multi-specialty surgery centers in Connecticut and Massachusetts. Centers with 80 surgeons on staff, performing more than 18,000 cases annually.
- More than 30 years of experience in the surgical field
- Served in the United States Navy as an operating room technician, deployed on the USS Puget Sound (AD-38)
- B.A. in Economics and Finance, University of Connecticut
- Connecticut Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers (CAASC)
- Massachusetts Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers (MAASC)